** FOUR CHANCES TO WIN these prize packs! **
I’ve been dying to share this news!! To celebrate the release of THE CAKE MAKER’S WISH I have FOUR of these wonderful prize packs for you to win. Each pack contains:
* An adorable petunia brooch with matching half moon earrings set from Ruby Olive ($49 value, either lilac or mint)
* 125g The Fresh Chai Co. chocolate chai (which is my favourite chai brand ever, and you KNOW how much chai I drink… $11.95 value)
* one of my signed back list novels (various titles, valued at $19.95)
* Lindt dark chocolate, 70%, which is one of my favourite chocolate choices.
That’s over $80 worth of gorgeousness right there, delivered to your door.
HOW TO WIN:
(1) Join the Facebook live stream book launch on my AUTHOR page (not my personal page) on Sunday 31 May at 3pm AEST and leave a comment. One winner chosen at random at 5pm 1 July.
(2) Once you have your copy of THE CAKE MAKER’S WISH, photograph your book with some cake and post it to your FB timeline or Instagram account and make sure you TAG ME (so I know it’s there… you’ll need to make sure your privacy setting is on PUBLIC) and use #cakeandcover The MOST BEAUTIFUL photos will be shortlisted and put to public vote to find the winner.
(3) Make sure you’re signed up to my MAILING LIST because one of these boxes will go out to someone on that list! That’s all you have do, then wait for my next newsletter for your chance. You can do that here: https://josephinemoon.com/become-a-vip/
(4) Once you’ve read the book, leave a review on either Goodreads or Amazon and share it to my timeline/tag me. One of these boxes will go to the review that I think best captures the spirit of the story.
Enter in each category and get four chances to win!
I can’t wait to share these boxes with you! A big thank you to Adam from The Fresh Chai Co. for providing the scrumptious chai and to Skye from Ruby Olive for the beautiful jewellery.
Wishing you the best of luck!
T&Cs: Australian postal addresses only (sorry!). All entries must be in by 5pm on 2 July 2020, except for the Facebook live stream, which will be chosen at 5pm 1 June.