This Package Is For You If:
- You feel like your story is stuck.
- You’ve lost the plot… literally.
- You started really well and then… nothing….
- You are questioning the way you have set up the book/story.
- You can’t work out which point of view to write from, or if you have too many/not enough characters.
- You’re wondering if you should ditch this whole thing or keep going.
- You have too many ideas and can’t workout which way to go.
Loves, I am the queen of anxiety and fretting about my story so I have lots of experience working out what’s going on and moving through the blocks to get to the end.
Your ‘SOS’ Package Includes:
- a Zoom meeting (up to 60 mins) with me so that you can tell me about your project and ask any questions or seek help to trouble-shoot
- suggestions and brainstorming to help you take the next right steps
- complimentary digital assets and working resources, delivered to your inbox
- lifetime membership* to my private coaching/mentoring/assessment email list, with exclusive content just for you.
- lifetime invitation* to a quarterly Zoom call for all my students, where you can ask me anything, and also (if you want to) connect with other writers who might be creating similar stories to you. (Writing buddies are the best! You might find one in this group.)
- GST, processing fees and printing costs
Your Investment: $132
* “lifetime membership” and “lifetime invitation” means for the duration of the time that I am offering these services… which is hopefully many years
**Please note that my assessment does not include editing services. Editing is an entirely different process. This means, I do not fix your words, sentences, paragraphs, typos, spelling, punctuation or grammar. (Having said that, it is highly likely I will pull out sections of text to demonstrate how you could improve your writing style and fluency.)
To Book Your ‘SOS Chat’:
We then meet via Zoom and talk through all the things that are stressing you out.
We can then catch up again in the future at my next private call where you can ask me anything.
If you are an NDIS client, you may be eligible to claim your tuition via your funding package if you have goals aligned with, and resources allocated to, improving communication or increasing skills. Please check with your plan manager or with NDIS if you are unsure. Email me for more info.